In this 267-page book, Victoria offers helpful tips and coping strategies for forming and maintaining healthy new patterns. Victoria’s expert knowledge combined with her engaging style makes this book useful for seasoned raw-fooders as well as anyone interested in healthy living.
- 32 recipes
- What early humans ate
- The addictiveness of common foods
- Foreword by Gabriel Cousens, MD
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. No refunds or returns on digital products such as eBooks and downloadable videos.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please ship returns to:
280 E. Hersey Street, Office #7
Ashland, OR 97520, USA
On Amazon Barnes and Noble IndieBound iBookstore