This 216-page paperback book is full of fun recipes that are simple and quick to make. Techniques common to the recipes are introduced and clearly explained, including an inventory of uncommon fruits and how to handle and prepare them, as well as an immersion into the five basic flavors and the herbs, fruits, vegetables, and grains that help chefs bring out each flavor best. The authors introduce the three stages of adaptation to this lifestyle and provide a concise review of minimal equipment requirements and ideal appliance additions for the well-stocked raw kitchen.
- 250 recipes
- How to eat uncommon fruit
- The five basic flavors
- Wild edibles
- Helping children eat healthier
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. No refunds or returns on digital products such as eBooks and downloadable videos.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please ship returns to:
280 E. Hersey Street, Office #7
Ashland, OR 97520, USA
On Amazon Barnes and Noble IndieBound iBookstore