This 10-page eBook makes blending smoothies a snap. Once you read Valya’s simple components of smoothie making, your blending troubles will be over, and you will surprise everyone with the exceptional textures and flavors of your green smoothies. Moreover, you will learn how to fix an unsuccessful smoothie in to a mouthwatering dessert just by adding the right kind of fruit. In this helpful little book, Valya proves that food really can be nutritious and delicious at the same time!
- 10 outstanding green smoothie recipes
- How to achieve great texture and consistency
- The best water to use in smoothies
- Fruits to use for flavor variance
- The one combination of greens and fruit to avoid
- What common ingredient can make a smoothie turn bitter
- Bonus recipe at the end
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. No refunds or returns on digital products such as eBooks and downloadable videos.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please ship returns to:
280 E. Hersey Street, Office #7
Ashland, OR 97520, USA
- Harvesting wild edibles
- Harvesting acorns
- Wild edible teas
- Sprouting made easy
- Compiling a food storage
- Choosing foods that will last