This 8-page eBook is a short, but in-depth comparison of classical versus bestselling books. Victoria evaluates what is missing from bestselling books, and how reading the classics can shape us as people. She conducts her own unofficial study to find out how many people read classical books today, and reviles the shocking results.
- The importance of children’s books
- How books compare to movies
- Why it is important to read classics
- Results of Victoria’s study
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. No refunds or returns on digital products such as eBooks and downloadable videos.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please ship returns to:
280 E. Hersey Street, Office #7
Ashland, OR 97520, USA