In this 6-page eBook Victoria Boutenko shares her knowledge about the many ways in which our bodies are taxed by city living. She offers simple tips on how to unburden the body and live more harmoniously in any setting.
- The law of vital adjustment
- How to unburden the body
- How to live a more natural lifestyle
- Listening to the body
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods. No refunds or returns on digital products such as eBooks and downloadable videos.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please ship returns to:
280 E. Hersey Street, Office #7
Ashland, OR 97520, USA
On Amazon Barnes and Noble IndieBound iBookstore
- Harvesting wild edibles
- Harvesting acorns
- Wild edible teas
- Sprouting made easy
- Compiling a food storage
- Choosing foods that will last